Design & Specification
Sashless Windows is a British manufacturing company producing the highest quality, factory finished, timber window and door sets offering unrivalled value for money in our market sector.
By actually manufacturing our windows and doors here in Britain, where our customers are based, we have the resources, skills and expertise to work with project designers, architects and developers to produce the windows that are required by their customers - the end users.
Our commercial and technical teams are able to provide design guidance and technical assistance to ensure that only the most appropriate windows and doors are specified for your project.
We can provide advice and design/specification assistance with:
- Product choice
- Choosing the correct style of window or door for the building style to best add value, kerb appeal and user experience.
- Timber windows and doors typically add 11% to the sales value of a home when compared 'like for like' with plastic windows$.
- The correct product for the reduction of external noise.
- Colour choice - pick a RAL colour.
- Colour options, the same colour inside and out, a different colour inside to outside, a different colour frame to the door or window - or any combination.
- Product design
- A standard product or a window style tweaked to meet the requirements of your local planning, heritage or conservation officer.
- Single glazing, slim sealed units, 24/28mm Double glazed units, 28/40mm Triple glazed units.
- Glazing bar details, bonded bars with a duplex spacer or structural glazing bars.
- Which product design will allow the largest window sizes.
- Curtain walling and feature glazed screens.
- Achieving 'U' values (W/km2 ) for SAP calculations.
- Advising on engineering cost/design benefits - saving money.
- Product specification
- Office or site meetings
- Our teams are available for formal or informal meetings to discuss your optimum options or to listen to your requirements.
- Pdf or CAD drawings and product samples to assist with project planning, pricing and planning/development applications.
- BIM Level 2 compliant
- NBS style written specifications to ensure product performance, performance compliance and like for like pricing at tendering.
- Environmental considerations
- FSC Chain of Custody holder
- Not just FSC 'compliant' but certified and audited Chain of Custody holder to ensure full sustainability of our timber.
- PEFC Certified timber available.
- Accoya modified timber approved joinery - offering an alternative to hardwood species.
- CITIES and EUTR compliant timber sources - fully traceable to the forest.
- No VOC's, no heavy metals, no lead and no chlorides used in the manufacturing process.
- Silver Category in the C2C (Cradle to Cradle) environmental assessment (WWA standards$$).
Primarily a Business to Business operation, Sashless supply windows and doors to High End luxury housebuilders and developers, to Public Sector window and door replacement schemes, to the Education & Health Care Sector and to clients who demand the best.
Contact Sashless Windows today with your design requirements.
$ Taken from Palmer Report 2016. $$ Based on Wood Window Alliance spec windows when tested.
Total Service Commitment a personalised and professional approach.
Environmental Issues Our products are manufactured from quality timber obtained from sustainable sources.
Factory Finishing The transformation of the timber window industry.
30 year window warranty Peace of mind for purchasers and specifiers.