Flush Casement - Sutton Window Range
Suitable for domestic and commercial projects where maximum casement sizes are achievable.
A flush sash, high-performance timber window system offering a choice of seven alternative opening types and styles.
Its robust frame section and styling make the Sutton an informed choice for commercial and residential projects, where matching door sets can be supplied.
Furthermore, the range can be easily integrated into a Grampian curtain walling system.
- Timber is Engineered Redwood, carefully sorted and selected for quality: to comply with BSEN642 and BS644
- Alternative FSC® or PEFCTM hardwood timber species can be specified
- Robust frame section with 52mm x 19mm glazing rebate
- Flush sashes: outer face of sash is flush with outer face of main frame components offering both traditional cottage and modern contemporary style from one system
- Sash section is 67mm (face dimension) x 58mm with 47mm x 18mm glass rebate
- Fully Drained and Ventilated glazing system: to meet WWA, NHBC and ZURICH MUNICIPAL requirements
- Supplied fully factory finished glazed with 24mm thick double glazed sealed units with low emissivity glass to one leaf in accordance with Building Regulations document L. Factory glazing using dry glazed system in accordance with BS6262. Fully drained and ventilated glazing system
- Intermediate frame mullions and transoms can be used in conjunction with all Grampian styles to give combinations of opening lights, fixed lights, door-sets etc
- Compressible aquamac weatherseal to perimeter of opening lights provides excellent protection against weather: to BS6375
- Push button locking handles in a range of colours - silver, white, black, brown or brass
- Opening lights on friction hinges allowing the sash to be opened to any position without requirement for casement stays
- Full factory finishing - three spray applied system using Remmers high quality microporous water based systems, ensuring consistent coating application
- Glazing beads to factory finished windows are secured using special concealed fixings
- Concealed trickle ventilators (to window heads) - vent around opening sash - in accordance with Building Regulations document F
- All window components are preservative treated after machining for a 30 year warranty against rot