The Factory Finishing of timber windows has transformed the timber window industry.
Gone are the days of iffy on-site glazing, lack of preservative treatment and hit and miss on-site painting which often resulted in the premature failure of softwood timber window frames.
By opting for Fully Factory Finished windows and doors from Sashless you are guaranteeing that:
- the timber used complies with the European Union Timber Regulations (EUTR) and CITIES
- the timber has a full chain of custody (FSC or PEFC) for sustainable forestry
- the windows are manufactured under an approved Quality Control standard ensuring a consistently high-quality product
- the assembled timber frame and sash are both bonded and mechanically fixed with the sashes being drained and vented
- all exposed surfaces are fully spray coated with a preservative and a 'Remmers' micro porous surface coating (paint or stain) with your choice of RAL colour
- the sealed unit is of the highest quality, and manufactured in Britain, ensuring compliance with Part L of the Building Regulations
- the completed window complies with BS644, BS6375 and Part Q or SBD where requested
- the best 'Value for Money' windows and doors
Sashless Factory Finished windows should not need re-decorating for between 8 and 10 years (subject to exposure levels) and have a comprehensive 8 year warranty against failure of the surface finish (paint), 10 years on the sealed unit against failure, *10 years on manufacturing and materials (inc. locks & handles) and 30 years against fungal and insect attack (rot).
To arrange a factory tour or to request a sample window, please contact us.
Total Service Commitment a personalised and professional approach.
Environmental Issues Our products are manufactured from quality timber obtained from sustainable sources.
Contact Us Now For courteous, professional and caring service.
30 year window warranty Peace of mind for purchasers and specifiers.