Cleveland Stormproof Window Range
Suitable for domestic and commercial projects where reasonable maximum casement sizes are achievable.
- 'Lipped-sash' design gives appearance of traditional English timber casement window
- Timber is Engineered Redwood, carefully sorted and selected for quality: to comply with BSEN642 and BS644
- All window components are preservative treated
- Alternative timber species can be specified - Sapele, Iroko, European Oak
- Frames and sashes accept 24mm sealed units: allows compliance with Document L of Building Regulations as standard
- Fully Drained and Ventilated glazing system: to meet WWA, NHBC and ZURICH MUNICIPAL requirements
- Compressible Aquamac weatherseal to perimeter of opening lights provide excellent protection against weather: to BS6375
- Opening lights hung on friction hinges providing cleanability from inside for side hung: compliance with Building Regulations Document B1
- Friction hinges incorporate built in restrictor: to meet requirements of Building Regulations Document K
- Espagnolette fittings as standard with 2/3 point mushroom head for added security
- Titon Select push-button locking handle in a range of colours - Silver, White, Black, Brown, Brass
- Concealed trickle vents fitted to window head; in accordance with Document F of Building Regulations
- Concealed ventilation slot - no unsightly canopy to window head
- All window fittings including screws are anti-corrosion treated
- Windows factory glazed using a dry-glaze system in accordance with BS6262
- Factory Finished windows have beads secured using concealed fixings which do not deface the bead finish
Our warranty is in place to offer complete peace of mind for your purchase from Sashless Windows. With a little maintenance your Wood Window Alliance standard windows from Sashless will have a service life in of 60 years, or more. Wood windows provide you with the most cost effective (whole life) windows available in today's construction sector.
An Insurance backed warranty is available to our customers who take advantage of our Supply and Installation service, underwritten by Lloyds of London.